Mind The Gap Tours offers fully guided day trips to Windsor Castle & Hampton Court Palace.
After meeting in central London, we take a short train ride before boarding our comfy vintage-style bikes. The bikes are all single-speed, highlighting just how flat and easy our routes are. There are also baskets available to rest your camera & drink in as we cycle.
Both routes are under 8 miles in length, but the routes take us via sites as diverse as Tudor mansions, Michelin star cafes, the scene of Elizabeth I’s death, haunted houses and scenic riverside pubs. The journey is definitely as important as the destination, as we follow the road less travelled to these iconic visitor attractions.
With a maximum group size of 12, there is plenty of flexibility to get off the beaten track and enjoy the traffic-free cycles with the wind in your hair.
Arriving at your destination, we pause for lunch, a short orientation tour and then the afternoon is spent at your leisure within the palace or castle.
You are free to return to London at your convenience with trains taking only 35 mins back to central London.
With trips guaranteed to depart 7 days a week, a truly historic day out is guaranteed!
- Mountain Bike tours in South Africa
- Cycling numbers shift through the gears inspired by the Tour De France
- Family cycling holidays on the Isle of Wight cycling network
- Bike carrier warning suggests 9 out of 10 bike carriers are fitted wrong
- Free information pack from Sustrans on great places to cycle near you