1. Choose where you want to go. Just pan and zoom the map or use the button to search for the place name or postcode.
2. Pick a route: Pins show the start of each route. Move your mouse over any pin to preview the route. Routes are colour coded for difficulty:
3. View, print or download: Now click on the pin for the route you’ve chosen. You’ll see three options:
- View Trail – This links to Trailzilla.com to show you what the walk looks like on a map.
- Download Extras – This links to Trailzilla.com to let you download the PDF of the route as it appears in the magazines.
- Download GPX – This links to Trailzilla.com to download or email the GPX route file for use on your GPS or mobile
4. Registration: The first time you click through to Trailzilla.com you’ll need to register and sign in – don’t worry it’s FREE!